Harley Blug-Chug

My trials, tribulations and musings about life aboard and off of my Harley.

Thursday, May 28, 2009

Blug-chuga-lug

Yippee! I rode on Monday, Memorial Day, for the first time in I don't' know how many months. Why haven't I been riding? Well first of all the usual stuff, work, family etc. But also I had a really bad back injury, and for a while I couldn't walk. I had surgery at the end of March, and I'm almost as good as new. But before that, I knew I couldn't hold up a 750lb. bike at a red light or stop sign. I changed the oil & filter before I put it away for the Winter, and when I checked the oil on Monday, it was so clean, it looked like it came right out of a new bottle. I know technically I should change the oil again, but it's too clean and I'm too lazy. Ride on.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home